Volume 01: Life in Avan Forest
Adventures & Daily Life of a Sleepy Catboy
Meet Swift who just got reincarnated as a 10-year-old catling after a traffic accident. Having just woken up in a new world with no real explanation, our kitten shows he lacks any common sense whatsoever while he tries to cope with his situation as good as he can: being alone in the middle of nowhere, with no shelter, no food — but with a kind of gaming interface and his no so helpful knowledge from playing MMOs. A good start into an adventure!
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.
eBook & Paperback Version on Amazon
Sleepy Kitten Volume 1: Life in Avan Forest is available on Amazon both as Kindle eBOOK and as Paperback!
Why should you buy it there when you can read it here for free? Firstly, a paperback version!! Secondly, it has additional details about the world of Sleepy Kitten! Plus, you support this little project of mine. Well, if you’re that determined not to spend money at all, at least do me a favour and spend some time, share and comment on the latest chapter you read.
- Prologue — The Bus Factor
- Oh! I'm A Potato Cat!
- Checking Out my Skills for the First Time
- I Got Mail?!
- Gold Plumel
- Alfred Jodocus Plumel
- Checking the Status Again — I'm So Overpowered!
- The Witch of the Divine Tree
- Lesson Ⅰ — Keeping up Appearances
- Lesson Ⅱ — Basics of Herbology
- Eisal Village and One Very Hyper Boy
- The New Guy in Eisal Village
- Rushing to Eisal Village in the Morning
- Lesson Ⅲ — Lunch Duty and Affinity to Magic
- Affinity to Magic — the Multicoloured Galaxy
- Lesson Ⅲa — About Mana Perception and Mana Control
- Our First Lesson in Magic!!
- Lesson Ⅲb — Mana Perception
- Currency, Time Units and Duodecimal Numbers
- Lesson Ⅲc — Mana Manipulation and Talking About Skills
- Lesson Ⅳ — Hunting with Archery and Traps
- The Coming of Age Hunt Ⅰ
- The Coming of Age Hunt Ⅱ
- The Coming of Age Hunt Ⅲ
- Presenting the Big Game Ⅰ
- Presenting The Big Game Ⅱ
- Presenting The Big Game Ⅲ
- Presenting The Big Game Ⅳ
- Creating Original Magic
- How to Train a Plumel
- Preparations For Departure
Prologue: The Bus Factor